- About Us
- Board of DirectorsCurrent members of the Board
- OfficersCurrent officers of the Company
- ProducersFind a Producer
- Notes from the Chair NewsletterImportant information for our Insureds
- Contact UsContact Us for more information
- Company OverviewLearn more about PROFESSIONALS ADVOCATE
- FinancialsView our annual report
- Mutual Advantage PlanA financial reward program
Our financial reward program recognizes your commitment to quality medicine.Learn More
e-dataRESPONSE+ Cyber Liability Coverage provides critical protection in case of a breach.Learn More
If you have been contacted by an attorney regarding your care of a patient, read this nowLearn More
- Risk Management
- Risk Management OverviewOur risk management philosophy
- Resources/SearchSearch our comprehensive library
- Doctors RX NewsletterOur risk management newsletter
- Education ProgramsRegister for a risk management program
- Security Risk AssessmentEvaluate the security of your practice
- AlertsAlerts issues by medical organizations
- Practice Manager ToolboxAn online resource designed for Practice Managers
- Practice Self-Assessment SurveyTake the practice self-assessment survey
- Med-RiteLearn more about Med-Rite
- PodcastsListen to risk management podcasts
- Risk Management FAQCommon Questions about Managing Risk
Our Risk Management education programs provide CME Credits and premium discounts. Register today!Register
Browse our comprehensive research library for information on HIPAA, EMR, claims, and much moreSearch
It’s time to have your office looked at by a specialist. With our Med-Rite program, a Professionals Advocate risk management expert can come to your office to identify opportunities for reducing risk.
What is Med-Rite?
At Professionals Advocate, we strive to make managing your risk as simple as possible. That’s why we offer Med-Rite, a complete office assessment program designed to identify areas of risk in your office. One of our experienced risk management specialists will visit your practice for a comprehensive review and evaluation of your procedures, facilities and staff in order to identify potential areas of risk and opportunities for an improved patient care experience.
Our goal is to design an action plan that integrates the needs of the patient and Physician. After you assessment, we will work with you to formulate a comprehensive risk improvement program that identifies your areas of risk and provides specialty-specific recommendations for the best course of action for your unique practice.
Areas assessed include:
- Office guidelines and protocols
- Non-clinical record keeping
- Patient records
- Communication practices
- Follow-up practices
- Scheduling processes
- Staff development and supervision
- Facility appearance
- Safety procedures
- and much more
Med-Rite is customized to meet the unique needs of each practice, Physician and facility that wishes to participate. It is suitable for everyone, from large, multi-specialty practices to solo practitioners.
To request a Med-Rite visit or learn more, call us today at 1-800-492-1093.