Professionals Advocate is pleased to offer our Insureds secure, online access to their current account. This free service is available 24/7 and features real-time account information.
Once you have received your Username and Password, you will have access to a collection of useful online features and services, including:
- Sign up for eDelivery of ProAd notifcations and publications
- Make online policy payments
- Review your current balance
- Check last payment date and amount
- Determine next bill/notice date and amount
- Set up an automatic credit card payment plan
- View Producer information
- Request a Certificate of Attendance
- Access to our complete podcast library
- View electronic versions of your policy
- Complete and file a digital reapplication form
- Register for education programs online
- Obtain directions and maps to program locations
- Review program attendance history
- Access to "members-only" risk management resources, including special sections dedicated to HIPAA and EMR.
If you are a Policyholder or Practice Manager, click here to create a new account and get started using our secure features in only a few minutes.Returning Users
Returning users can enter their Username and Password into the My Account area found on the left sidebar any page of the ProAd web site to access the online services.Forgotten Username/Password
If you are experiencing additional difficulty logging into the My Account section, please call our Customer Service Department during regular business hours at 410-785-0050 or toll free at 800-492-0193.